Subject: Re: bug#60850:

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 23:57:56 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > > On 1/15/2023 10:29 PM, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote:
  > > > BTW: Isn't ⛔ a bit to "visually drastic" for a _warning_ ? Shouldn't it
  > > be
  > > > reserved for things like errors?
  > >
  > > Maybe worth filing a separate bug about this, but how about ⚠️ instead?
  > > Its official name is "Warning Sign", which seems appropriate.

In what context are these characters used?  I never see them in using
Emacs -- which is a good thing, since the Linux console can't display
them: they appear onit as one or three blue diamonds.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)