Subject: [bug#60838] [PATCH 0/8] Add datasette and python-sqlite-utils.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 20:59:42 -0400

Hi Felix,

Felix Gruber <[email-masked]> writes:

> This patchset adds new packages for the database exploration and
> manipulation tools datasette and sqlite-utils, as well as some missing
> dependencies of those two packages.
>
> Since datasette and sqlite-utils do not contain any tests in their pypi
> source archives [...]

This happens frequently for the PyPI source archives; I'd recommend
switching to git as automated tests are really worth to preserve the
package longer term.  Could you look into enabling the test suite by
checking out the projects source from git?  The pyproject-build-system
would probably make your life easy then (it knows to run pytest if it's
in the native-inputs, for example).

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim