Subject: Re: bug#60836: [PATCH] gnu: emacs-org-reveal: Update to 20222711-1.f55c85

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 00:20:00 -0500

Hello!

Cayetano Santos <[email-masked]> writes:

> Update gnu: emacs-org-reveal to 20222711-1.f55c85
>
> ---
>  gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 6 +++---
>  1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

Thanks for the contribution!  Could you please update the commit message
with a GNU changelog style, as hinted in info '(guix) Submitting
Patches'?

There are also yasnipet templates under etc/snippets/yas, which then
becomes as easy as "update... TAB".  You could otherwise try to run
'etc/committer.scm' to auto-produce the commit from your unstaged
changes in git.

Hopefully that helps :-)

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim