Subject: [bug#60827] [PATCH 0/4] Updated: Add dozenal plus dependencies

From: Jake Leporte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 19:09:13 -0600

I had originally packaged a basic xforms without OpenGL support.  I realized it
might also be helpful to include a full xforms with OpenGL, in case other
packages want to use xforms with the OpenGL backend.  This updated patch series
includes perl-par and xforms (dependencies of dozenal which weren't already
packaged), xforms-gl (since it was easy once xforms was packaged), and dozenal.

Jake Leporte (4):
  gnu: Add perl-par.
  gnu: Add xforms.
  gnu: Add xforms-gl.
  gnu: Add dozenal.

 gnu/packages/maths.scm   | 103 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/perl.scm    |  20 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm |  59 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 182 insertions(+)

base-commit: 5c921977179489caef4a9e54ada6696fc86d2f0b
-- 
2.34.1