Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add perl-par, xforms, and dozenal package definitions

From: Jake Leporte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 22:44:18 -0600

As a first try at packaging for Guix, I've packaged dozenal, a suite of
programs for working with the dozenal (base-12) counting system.  There were
two dependencies that weren't already included in Guix, so I wrote package
definitions for those as well.  They build reproducibly on my (x86_64)
machine, and though the dozenal package doesn't really include any automated
tests, all the programs (including the graphical ones depending on xforms and
perl-tk) run and seem to work on my machine.

Jake Leporte (3):
  gnu: Add perl-par.
  gnu: Add xforms.
  gnu: Add dozenal.

 gnu/packages/maths.scm   | 69 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/perl.scm    | 20 ++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/xdisorg.scm | 39 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 128 insertions(+)

base-commit: c94708a5b4820c9253ef5774a1022fc106e7ae9a
-- 
2.34.1