Subject: bug#60822: neovim not reproducible

From: Luis Henrique Gomes Higino <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 20:24:33 -0300

Hi guix,

neovim has not been reproducible since 
fbdd0a4a14b968997a511bbf2634640529345904. There are two files that 
differ:

diff -r 
/gnu/store/zrnms45y1mb7r5b09pchr6i2zd1m5l5w-neovim-0.8.2-check 
/gnu/store/zrnms45y1mb7r5b09pchr6i2zd1m5l5w-neovim-0.8.2 -q
Files 
/gnu/store/zrnms45y1mb7r5b09pchr6i2zd1m5l5w-neovim-0.8.2-check/bin/nvim 
and 
/gnu/store/zrnms45y1mb7r5b09pchr6i2zd1m5l5w-neovim-0.8.2/bin/nvim 
differ
Files 
/gnu/store/zrnms45y1mb7r5b09pchr6i2zd1m5l5w-neovim-0.8.2-check/share/nvim/runtime/syntax/vim/generated.vim 
and 
/gnu/store/zrnms45y1mb7r5b09pchr6i2zd1m5l5w-neovim-0.8.2/share/nvim/runtime/syntax/vim/generated.vim 
differ

Checking the diff output for generated.vim, it seems only the 
order of the words are changed, for example:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
< syn keyword nvimAutoEvent contained  RecordingLeave 
TabNewEntered BufModifiedSet Signal LspAttach LspDetach UILeave 
DiagnosticChanged TermOpen TermClose UIEnter RecordingEnter
---
> syn keyword nvimAutoEvent contained  TermClose Signal LspAttach 
> LspDetach UILeave TermOpen UIEnter DiagnosticChanged 
> RecordingLeave BufModifiedSet RecordingEnter TabNewEntered
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In regards to the nvim binary, I have attached the diffoscope 
output in case someone can help understanding what is changing.

Thanks,

-- 
Luis H. Higino