Subject: [bug#60820] [PATCH] Add 'totpages' latex package.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 19:26:06 +0100

Hello,

Matthieu Lemerre <[email-masked]> writes:

> This is my first guix package -- I have some texlive, ocaml and emacs
> packages missing for my installation, so I thought it would be best to
> share them!

Thank you.

> +(define-public texlive-latex-totpages

The name should be texlive-totpages.

> +  (package
> +    (inherit (simple-texlive-package "texlive-latex-totpages"
> +                                     (list "doc/latex/totpages/"
> +                                           "source/latex/totpages/"
> +                                           "tex/latex/totpages/")
> +                                     (base32
> +                                      "1mmya2fqdskyavw3hvdiygfyp9cll7bl4lpi7pl2jf9s7ds49j5a")
> +                                     #:trivial? #t))

This is not a trivial package. The source contains ".ins" files that
should be used to generate the library itself. See, for example,
texlive-tabu package.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou