Subject: [PATCH v2 3/3] gnu: greetd: Use new-style inputs.

From: Felix Lechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 10:19:32 -0800

* gnu/packages/admin.scm (greetd)[inputs]: Use new-style inputs.
---
 gnu/packages/admin.scm | 3 +--
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/admin.scm b/gnu/packages/admin.scm
index d111e4e3d6..af08a1ca18 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/admin.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/admin.scm
@@ -5259,8 +5259,7 @@ (define (scdoc-cmd doc lvl)
                  (install-file "greetd-ipc.7" man7)
                  (install-file "agreety.1" man1))))))))
     (native-inputs
-     `(("linux-pam" ,linux-pam)
-       ("scdoc" ,scdoc)))
+     (list linux-pam scdoc))
     (synopsis "Minimal and flexible login manager daemon")
     (description
      "greetd is a minimal and flexible login manager daemon
-- 
2.38.1