Subject: bug#60777: closed (Re: bug#60777: 29.0.60; tramp+eglot don't work if remote user is not local user)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 08:59:01 +0000

Your bug report

#60777: 29.0.60; tramp+eglot don't work if remote user is not local user

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
60777: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=60777
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#60777: 29.0.60; tramp+eglot don't work if remote user is not local user
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 09:58:41 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <[email-masked]> writes:

> Close this.
>
> It doesn't happen on GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu,
> GTK+ Version 3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-01-14 anymore.

Closed.

> I'll keep the recipe ready for future problems and report including
> the output directly.
>
> Thanks, /PA

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 29.0.60; tramp+eglot don't work if remote user is not local user
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 10:28:02 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have a development VM with users 'paag' and 'student' which I access with
port translation. Both users on the guest have pip and python-lsp-server
installed and in the PATH.
The setup is the same as for my Python development environment on my host.
The user in the host is 'paag'. OS in host and guest is Ubuntu 22.04LTS

I use following configuration for tramp:
```
(use-package tramp
  :config
  ;;
  ;; For VMs with the student user and for my private VMs
  ;;
  (add-to-list 'tramp-remote-path "/home/paag/.local/bin")
  (add-to-list 'tramp-remote-path "/home/student/.local/bin"))
```
And the following for eglot:
```
(defun my/eglot-mode-hook ()
  (interactive)
  (message "adding yasnippets to eglot for %s" major-mode)
  (add-to-list (make-local-variable 'company-backends)
             '(company-files
             company-keywords
             company-capf :with company-yasnippet)))

(use-package eglot
  :bind (:map eglot-mode-map
      ("C-c <tab>" . company-complete)
      ("C-c e r"   . eglot-rename))
  :hook ((eglot-managed-mode . my/eglot-mode-hook)
         ((go-mode python-mode) . eglot-ensure))
  :config
  (message "Configuring eglot")
  (setq eglot-server-programs '(((python-mode) . ("pylsp"))
                                (go-mode . ("gopls")))))

```
When I edit Python code locally or on the 'paag' user in the VM
everything works correctly. However, when I try to edit remotely
on the 'student' user, I get the following error:
```
Tramp: Opening connection nil for student@localhost using ssh...done
Tramp: Inserting '/ssh:student@localhost
#10042:/home/student/Devel/test1.py'...done
Can't guess python-indent-offset, using defaults: 4
Configuring eglot

Tramp: Checking 'vc-registered' for /ssh:student@localhost
#10042:/home/student/Devel/test1.py...done
Configuring eglot
Tramp: Opening connection *EGLOT (Devel/(python-mode)) stderr* for
student@localhost using ssh...done
Tramp: Opening connection EGLOT (Devel/(python-mode)) for student@localhost
using ssh...done
[jsonrpc] Server exited with status 127
Error in post-command-hook (#[0 "\303\304\300\242\305#\210\306\301!\205
\0r\301q\210
?\205 \0\307\310\311 \")\207" [(#0) #<buffer test1.py> eglot--managed-mode
remove-hook post-command-hook nil buffer-live-p apply eglot--connect
eglot--guess-contact] 4]): (error "[eglot] -1: Server died")
Mark set

```

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-01-09 built on 5d0ebd8eaece
Repository revision: bdbb7099784eb79ef9b94bb85f0c3dc9dae82d6c
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=29 --with-json --with-x
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-cairo --with-compress-install
 --with-modules=yes --with-threads --with-included-regex --with-zlib
 --without-tree-sitter --with-native-compilation 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/home/paag/emacs=. -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects
 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects
 -flto=auto -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: ELisp/d

Minor modes in effect:
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/paag/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20221130.1357/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.22.1/cmake-mode
/home/paag/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20221130.1357/cmake-mode-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.22.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/home/paag/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20221130.1357/cmake-mode-autoloads
hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.22.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
~/.emacs.d/lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-julia hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-fold-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-basic hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-biblatex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach-git hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-refile hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-cycle hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-processing hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-koma-letter hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/oc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-fold hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-natbib hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-persist hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-csl hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-num hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-doi hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-goto hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-tempo hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob
/home/paag/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides
/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/language/thai-word

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
misearch multi-isearch company-elisp vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr
vc-dispatcher vc-svn tabify eglot external-completion array filenotify
xref flymake-proc flymake compile text-property-search imenu
display-line-numbers python project treesit dired-aux dired
dired-loaddefs tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh multiple-cursors
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect yasnippet company-yasnippet company-capf
company-keywords company-files company-latex-aux company ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-macro org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs avl-tree ol oc ob-exp ob-core org-cycle org-fold
org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs track-change
pyvenv eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util jsonrpc ert ewoc debug backtrace advice
find-func color indent-tools yafolding s hydra lv
indent-tools-indentation-of tab-line group-tab-line-mode dbus xml
synctex-dbus derived texlog-mode edmacro kmacro finder-inf pcase
norte-theme cycle-appearance elec-pair hl-line tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
format-spec server benchmark use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core go-mode-autoloads indent-tools-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads info company-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads s-autoloads flymake-yamllint-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads yaml-pro-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
visual-regexp-autoloads move-text-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
yafolding-autoloads yaml-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json map byte-opt url-vars
cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit comp comp-cstr warnings icons subr-x rx
cl-seq cl-macs gv cl-extra help-mode cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 531365 25655)
 (symbols 48 35148 9)
 (strings 32 155714 6230)
 (string-bytes 1 4645865)
 (vectors 16 59951)
 (vector-slots 8 1082801 41589)
 (floats 8 282 114)
 (intervals 56 1195 199)
 (buffers 984 22))

-- 
Fragen sind nicht da um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run
a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet