Subject: bug#60757: 28.2 emacs daemon crashes on wayland when started as service

From: binarydigitz01 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 13:20:45 +0000

When I enable emacs.service, and login in a wayland (kde plasma), Emacs
daemon is auto started, but it fails to open a emacs frame in gui
(emacsclient -c). I can open it in the terminal. It fails with the error
message: "*ERROR*: Display :1 can’t be opened".

This is a pretty old bug first documented here: https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/9390/emacsclient-cant-open-display-0

I could not find a reported bug in the archives. Any help is greatly appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201007
System Description: NixOS 23.05 (Stoat)

Configured using:
'configure
--prefix=/nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2
--disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
--with-xft --with-cairo --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /nix/store/9bkpvvi59kaah1nlf21h4cg7108n2fkh-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/native-lisp::
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-pre

Minor modes in effect:
projectile-mode: t
persp-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
eros-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
better-jumper-mode: t
better-jumper-local-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
evil-goggles-mode: t
evil-escape-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-mode: t
evil-snipe-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
evil-snipe-local-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
global-so-long-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
envrc-global-mode: t
envrc-mode: t
gcmh-mode: t
hl-line-mode: t
winner-mode: t
smartparens-global-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
corfu-history-mode: t
global-corfu-mode: t
corfu-mode: t
global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
undo-fu-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
editorconfig-mode: t
global-emojify-mode: t
emojify-mode: t
org-super-agenda-mode: t
org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
+popup-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /run/current-system/sw/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/binarydigitz01/.nix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/9bkpvvi59kaah1nlf21h4cg7108n2fkh-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/transient/transient hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/transient
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/project/project hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/xref/xref hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-C hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lilypond hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-comint hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-refile hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bibtex hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-latex hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eval hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-agenda hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-js hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ditaa hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-src hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-irc hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-R hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-koma-letter hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-w3m hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-md hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-forth hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sql hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-beamer hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-feed hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-groovy hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-julia hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-gnuplot hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mouse hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-info hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-tangle hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sass hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-latex hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-table hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-mobile hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-icalendar hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-man hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-ascii hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-plantuml hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-perl hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lob hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-datetree hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-rmail hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-indent hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-entities hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-element hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach-git hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-lint hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ref hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-duration hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-fortran hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-docview hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sed hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-inlinetask hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-natbib hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-goto hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-html hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-crypt hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-version hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-bbdb hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-loaddefs hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-timer hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eshell hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-sqlite hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-id hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-protocol hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-scheme hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-ctags hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-shell hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-archive hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lisp hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-colview hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-table hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-doi hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ruby hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-compat hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-css hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-java hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-exp hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-tempo hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-list hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-mhe hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-screen hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-basic hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-clock hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-core hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-clojure hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-capture hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-haskell hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-habit hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-attach hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-texinfo hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-processing hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-eshell hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-octave hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-lua hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-eww hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-footnote hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-makefile hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-pcomplete hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-keys hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-org hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-man hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-odt hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-ocaml hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-plot hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-faces hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-awk hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-org hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-biblatex hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macro hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-calc hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-maxima hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/oc-csl hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-num hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ox-publish hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/org-macs hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-dot hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-matlab hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ol-gnus hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/org/ob-python hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/binarydigitz01/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.2/map/map hides /nix/store/aqffiyqx602lbam7n1zsaz3yrh6v08pc-emacs-28.2/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mule-util
cursor-sensor vertico-repeat modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes projectile
ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
persp-mode evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt
re-builder async evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-compile
compile magit-bookmark magit-autoloads evil-collection-magit
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode f f-shortdoc
shortdoc doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib evil-collection-elisp-mode
yasnippet elisp-mode flycheck-popup-tip evil-collection-popup popup
flycheck-cask evil-embrace evil-surround embrace expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom eros vi-tilde-fringe
highlight-numbers parent-mode display-line-numbers hl-todo
highlight-indent-guides evil-collection-which-key which-key
better-jumper evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless
all-the-icons-completion all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons marginalia evil-goggles pulse evil-easymotion
evil-escape evil-snipe recentf tree-widget saveplace
evil-collection-so-long so-long git-commit magit-git magit-base crm
with-editor transient server evil-collection-log-edit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log envrc inheritenv gcmh hl-line winner smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens savehist evil-collection-corfu
corfu-history corfu undo-fu-session undo-fu flycheck-package
package-lint evil-collection-imenu imenu evil-collection-finder finder
finder-inf lisp-mnt evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package
url-handlers evil-collection-flycheck flycheck ws-butler editorconfig
av-editing av-apps elfeed-goodies-logging elfeed-goodies-new-entry-hooks
mm-url evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader elfeed-goodies-split-pane
popwin elfeed-goodies-show-mode link-hint ffap goto-addr avy
elfeed-goodies-search-mode powerline powerline-separators color
powerline-themes elfeed-goodies evil-collection-elfeed elfeed-show
elfeed-search evil-collection-vc-git vc-git evil-collection-diff-mode
diff-mode vc-dispatcher auto-minor-mode dtrt-indent
evil-collection-bookmark bookmark message rmc evil-collection-dired
dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev gmm-utils elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue xml-query mastodon shr kinsoku
text-property-search puny svg xml dom browse-url mastodon-toot
mastodon-iso persist emojify evil-collection-apropos apropos
evil-collection-tar-mode tar-mode evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode
archive-mode mastodon-http request mailheader autorevert filenotify
mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source password-cache
url-vars mailcap json map av-project av-org org-super-agenda ts ht s
org-habit org-agenda org-project-manager project evil-collection-org
evil-collection-org-roam org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-attach smartparens-org org-yt
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
evil-collection-magit-section evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-load
wid-edit evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist magit-section
format-spec eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs compat-27 compat-26 compat
compat-macs dash av-language-setup aggressive-indent av-ui
display-fill-column-indicator let-alist ibuf-macs evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr
warnings rx advice evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring derived use-package-bind-key
bind-key edmacro kmacro doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode
doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt use-package-core
bytecomp byte-compile cconv general doom-start doom-modules cl-seq doom
doom-lib cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase jansson dynamic-modules
subr-x iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 866399 273388)
(symbols 48 73062 50)
(strings 32 236718 50032)
(string-bytes 1 7587915)
(vectors 16 110777)
(vector-slots 8 3846147 115928)
(floats 8 961 1076)
(intervals 56 1145 208)
(buffers 992 13))