Subject: Re: bug#60752:

From: Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 21:22:11 +0400

On 2023-01-14 09:54, Declan Tsien wrote:

> Started a new thread since the subject has changed
> https://issues.guix.gnu.org/60800

Let's keep the discussion in this thread, not to lose the context.

BTW, there is a retitle command for debbugs in case it necessary to
change the title of the bug. 

From what I see wpa-supplicant requirement is not needed, as Bruno
mentioned, there are use cases, where connman can be used without
wpa-supplicant or wireless backend at all.

According to the documentation I was able to find, to enable iwd support
--wifi=iwd_agent should be added to connmand, so I applied the first
patch with a few adjustments: Completely removed wpa-supplicant
requirement, realigned the code.  Unfortunately, I don't use connman and
can't easily check, Declan, could you please confirm that iwd is now
working correctly with connman?

-- 
Best regards,
Andrew Tropin