Subject: Re: bug#6074: accept-process-output on listening sockets cause non-interruptible infloop

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 22:46:06 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > On Linux, the problem appears to be that

Those words lead me to think that you're running GNU Emacs as
part of the GNU operating system -- a version with Linx as the kernel.
One of the obstacles that we GNU developers have to face
is that people that use GNU don't know it is GNU.  They think
the system is "Linux".

Thanks for reporting a bug in one part of the GNU system.  While
you're at it, could you please call the system "GNU/Linux", so as to
help correct the misinformation of what it is, where it comes from,
and why we developed it?

See https://gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html and
https://gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html, plus the history in
https://gnu.org/gnu/the-gnu-project.html.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)