Subject: Re: bug#60703: Patches to xwidget code

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 15:27:00 +0200

> From: Andrew De Angelis <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 00:24:06 -0500
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
> Done. (git diff forked/emacs-29 > emacs-29-xwidget-patches.patch)
> 
> Let me know if there's anything I should do. Thanks!

Thanks, what is missing now is the commit log message.  Please see
CONTRIBUTE and the examples in the Git repository, for how we format
the log messages.

One minor comment to the code:

> +DEFUN ("xwidget-webkit-estimated-load-progress",
> +       Fxwidget_webkit_estimated_load_progress, Sxwidget_webkit_estimated_load_progress,
> +       1, 1, 0, doc: /* Get the estimated load progress of XWIDGET, a WebKit widget.
> +Return a value ranging from 0.0 to 1.0, based on how close XWIDGET
> +is to completely loading its page.  */)

The first line of a doc string should be a single complete sentence.
This is because commands like "M-x apropos" show only the first line.

(Yes, I'm aware that you just moved existing code, but still: let's
fix this while we are at that.)