Subject: IceCatMobile: Dark mode?

From: "Mr. T" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 22:31:05 +0100

Hi,

thanks a lot, finally a mobile browser that allows all addons like the 
old firefox versions and not just a hand full of selected add-ons that 
are not quite enough.

I hate mozilla for always trashing good stuff like rss support, ftp 
support and now mobile addon support, thankfully there are people who 
care about real free software ;)

but there is one thing i miss on the installed icecat mobile version 
68.4.2 (is this really the latest version, fdroid dosnt provide a later 
one but release date 2020 seams a bit old)

and that is dark mode, there is no way to set it and its also not 
enabled when enabled system wide, i like to browse in the evening before 
sleeping in while lying in bed so its a must have for me to have a dark 
as possible UI, dark reader could be installed successfully but the url 
bar is much to bright. Also its nice to save battery with my amoled device.

So please add a dark mode.

thanks and keep up the good work.

Mr. T