Subject: bug#60664: closed (Re: bug#60664: 30.0.50; init.el not read by Emacs)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 13:25:02 +0000

Your bug report

#60664: 30.0.50; init.el not read by Emacs

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
60664: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=60664
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#60664: 30.0.50; init.el not read by Emacs
From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
To: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked],Daniel Martín <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 14:23:26 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 1:59 PM Jean Louis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Solved for me. It can be closed.
>

Done.

Subject: 30.0.50; init.el not read by Emacs
From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 00:36:11 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I can't tell what is happening, I have compiled new Emacs with make boostrap, but I see that init.el is not read. I can't see any error, neither --debug-init gives me errors.

It is strange.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.35, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2023-01-08 built on
 protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: ec105a45c9f8b56ade9e76324960a726eaf24038
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: Parabola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure -C'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/d

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-lint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-bind-key hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-delight hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-diminish hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-ensure hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-core hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20200805.1727/bind-key hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-jump hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-1.8/eglot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-refile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-20201001.1727/dictionary hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/dictionary

Features:
(shadow mailalias cl-extra cl-print emacsbug vc-filewise vc-rcs
log-view easy-mmode pcvs-util dired-aux bookmark misearch
multi-isearch tabify use-package-core cus-edit pp cus-start cus-load
rcd-db-basics ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
avl-tree generator mail-extr maildir qp maildir-index dash s noflet
cl-indent dotassoc kv gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time
iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message yank-media rfc822 mml
mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus nnheader range wid-edit mm-view
mml-smime mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search smime gnutls puny dig mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailheader chart org-id org-refile
dired-x rcd-utilities rcd-template sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline icons org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func hi-lock dired
dired-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs thingatpt help-fns
radix-tree help-mode server rcd-pg-basics-autoloads cl
rcd-trade-autoloads rcd-notes-autoloads osm-autoloads
rcd-paps-autoloads xr-autoloads ivy-posframe-autoloads w3m-load
auctex-autoloads tex-site monokai-theme-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads popup-autoloads
tangotango-theme-autoloads auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads
keysee-autoloads org-modern-autoloads aggressive-completion-autoloads
eev-autoloads ujelly-theme-autoloads vcard-autoloads rcd-box-autoloads
adaptive-wrap-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads rcd-people-sqlite-autoloads lin-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads adoc-mode-autoloads luwak-autoloads
tramp-theme-autoloads rcd-dashboard-autoloads olc-autoloads
spacemacs-theme-autoloads ess-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads
pandoc-autoloads olivetti-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads
autothemer-autoloads voice2html-autoloads rcd-business-autoloads
slime-autoloads corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads sortie-autoloads
take-off-autoloads which-key-autoloads rcd-cf-hyperscope-autoloads
rcd-template-autoloads rcd-cf-autoloads rcd-db-basics-autoloads
aircon-theme-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads crdt-autoloads
nano-theme-autoloads boxy-autoloads embark-autoloads
context-coloring-autoloads oblivion-theme-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads queue-autoloads org-contacts-autoloads
rcd-utilities-autoloads finder-inf apropospriate-theme-autoloads
nlinum-autoloads system-packages-autoloads ox-twbs-autoloads
vlc-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads info
eglot-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 265675 21668)
 (symbols 48 25933 0)
 (strings 32 96427 3269)
 (string-bytes 1 3216651)
 (vectors 16 44735)
 (vector-slots 8 501511 34212)
 (floats 8 284 86)
 (intervals 56 4321 0)
 (buffers 984 17))

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/