Subject: Re: bug#60663: [PATCH] gnu: linux-libre: Update to 6.1.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 13:20:33 -0500

Hi,

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, Jan 11, 2023 at 09:46:29PM -0500, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
>> I'm stuck on using 5.15 myself due to #59361, so can't comment on the
>> well functioning of linux-libre 6.1 just yet, but I trust that it
>> should, so unless someone else saw issues using it, I think you can go
>> ahead and apply the change.
>
> Okay, pushed as ce8a34bc9ab89f31f107383ba791954864aed372
>
> Do you know if #59361 has been reported upstream?

Yes, I've even bisected it and found the commit responsible for it [0],
but it seems to affect only my particular version of that card, so it's
niche and unlikely to gather much interest.  There's also some details
on how I proceded to do the regression tests at
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/59361

[0] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/nouveau/-/issues/192

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim