Subject: [bug#60663] [PATCH] gnu: linux-libre: Update to 6.1.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 15:50:55 -0500

* gnu/packages/linux.scm (linux-libre-version, linux-libre-gnu-revision,
linux-libre-pristine-source, linux-libre-source, linux-libre): Use linux-libre
6.1.
---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/linux.scm b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
index 516f8c8507..933af66904 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/linux.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
@@ -1089,11 +1089,11 @@ (define-public linux-libre-6.0
                        "aarch64-linux" "powerpc64le-linux" "riscv64-linux")
                      #:configuration-file kernel-config))
 
-(define-public linux-libre-version         linux-libre-6.0-version)
-(define-public linux-libre-gnu-revision    linux-libre-6.0-gnu-revision)
-(define-public linux-libre-pristine-source linux-libre-6.0-pristine-source)
-(define-public linux-libre-source          linux-libre-6.0-source)
-(define-public linux-libre                 linux-libre-6.0)
+(define-public linux-libre-version         linux-libre-6.1-version)
+(define-public linux-libre-gnu-revision    linux-libre-6.1-gnu-revision)
+(define-public linux-libre-pristine-source linux-libre-6.1-pristine-source)
+(define-public linux-libre-source          linux-libre-6.1-source)
+(define-public linux-libre                 linux-libre-6.1)
 
 (define-public linux-libre-5.15
   (make-linux-libre* linux-libre-5.15-version
-- 
2.38.1