Subject: bug#60651: 30.0.50; tree-sitter: `ts_node_is_named` is missing.

From: Mickey Petersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2023 10:33:42 +0000

The tree-sitter C library function `ts_node_is_named' is not exposed
to Emacs from what I can see:

https://tree-sitter.github.io/tree-sitter/using-parsers#named-vs-anonymous-nodes

Thanks.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 6, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-01-02 built on mickey-work
Repository revision: c209802f7b3721a1b95113290934a23fee88f678
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-json --with-mailutils
 --without-compress-install --with-imagemagick CC=gcc-10'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE
XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB