Subject: bug#60594: Section doesn't work: Many More Implicit Button Types to Learn Across Time

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2023 09:50:40 +0300

I use:  Editor:      GNU Emacs 30.0.50
        Hyperbole:   8.0.0
        Sys Type:    x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
        OS Type:     gnu/linux
        Window Sys:  x
        News Reader: Gnus v5.13
        Install:     elpa, 8.0.0

When following this instruction and activating <emacs-lisp-mode> then
action key on those "implicit button types" does nothing. I get the error:

hpath:remote-at-p: Invalid regexp: "Unmatched ) or \\)" [2 times]

And I also don't find that error logical and proper for GNU Hyperbole as users did not want to "match" anything but to jump smart. It is different concept.

* Many More Implicit Button Types to Learn Across Time

  Activate this button, <emacs-lisp-mode>, to set this buffer into Emacs Lisp
  mode.  Then an Action Key press on each of the implicit button types below
  will jump to its Lisp definition.  Use this if you want to see what each
  type can do.  <normal-mode> reverts to the standard mode.

|-----------------------+------------------------+--------------------------|
|                          Implicit Button Types                            |
|-----------------------+------------------------+--------------------------|
| action                | annot-bib              | completion               |
| cscope                | ctags                  | debbugs-gnu-mode         |
| debbugs-gnu-query     | debugger-source        | dir-summary              |
| doc-id                | elink                  | elisp-compiler-msg       |
| etags                 | function-in-buffer     | git-commit-reference     |
| glink                 | gnus-push-button       | grep-msg                 |
| hyp-address           | hyp-source             | id-cflow                 |
| ilink                 | Info-node              | ipython-stack-frame      |
| kbd-key               | klink                  | mail-address             |
| man-apropos           | markdown-internal-link | org-mode                 |
| patch-msg             | pathname               | pathname-line-and-column |
| rfc                   | rfc-toc                | ripgrep-msg              |
| social-reference      | texinfo-ref            | text-toc                 |
| www-url               |                        |                          |
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/