Subject: bug#60594: Section doesn't work: Many More Implicit Button Types to Learn Across Time

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 02:42:12 +0300

* Mats Lidell <[email-masked]> [2023-01-07 00:55]:
> >   Activate this button, <emacs-lisp-mode>, to set this buffer into Emacs Lisp
> >   mode.  Then an Action Key press on each of the implicit button types below
> >   will jump to its Lisp definition.  Use this if you want to see what each
> >   type can do.  <normal-mode> reverts to the standard mode.
> >
> > |-----------------------+------------------------+--------------------------|
> > |                          Implicit Button Types                            |
> > |-----------------------+------------------------+--------------------------|
> > | action                | annot-bib              | completion               |
> > | cscope                | ctags                  | debbugs-gnu-mode         |
> > | debbugs-gnu-query     | debugger-source        | dir-summary              |
> > | doc-id                | elink                  | elisp-compiler-msg       |
> > | etags                 | function-in-buffer     | git-commit-reference     |
> > | glink                 | gnus-push-button       | grep-msg                 |
> > | hyp-address           | hyp-source             | id-cflow                 |
> > | ilink                 | Info-node              | ipython-stack-frame      |
> > | kbd-key               | klink                  | mail-address             |
> > | man-apropos           | markdown-internal-link | org-mode                 |
> > | patch-msg             | pathname               | pathname-line-and-column |
> > | rfc                   | rfc-toc                | ripgrep-msg              |
> > | social-reference      | texinfo-ref            | text-toc                 |
> > | www-url               |                        |                          |
> > |---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

> Hi Jean,
> 
> I can't recreate this with the latest development version. Can you test with that version?
> 
>     See info on how to use the elpa devel packages: https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=10261

I did install.

By following instructions and clicking M-RET on those keywords, I now
get this error:

smart-lisp-find-tag: (smart-lisp): No definition found for ‘annot-bib’
smart-lisp-find-tag: (smart-lisp): No definition found for ‘debugger-source’
smart-lisp-find-tag: (smart-lisp): No definition found for ‘function-in-buffer’
smart-lisp-find-tag: (smart-lisp): No definition found for ‘gnus-push-button’
smart-lisp-find-tag: (smart-lisp): No definition found for ‘function-in-buffer’
smart-lisp-find-tag: (smart-lisp): No definition found for ‘etags’

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/