Subject: Re: bug#60585: 30.0.50; global-text-scale-adjust shrinks window (was not before)

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 19:35:27 +0300

* Gregory Heytings <[email-masked]> [2023-01-06 16:28]:
> Great, thanks for that information.  I installed IceWM 3.2.3, and now I can
> reproduce the problem (both on the release branch and on master). It's
> indeed related to the window manager, because with several other window
> managers there is no such problem.

Thanks. I have filed bug for IceWM managers to try to find if that is
issue on their side. 

Capriciously in my opinion it is Emacs issue, as I never had any
similar problem with IceWM for more than last 2 decades, and I had too
many problems with Emacs.

Shrinking of windows problem · Issue #115 · ice-wm/icewm:
https://github.com/ice-wm/icewm/issues/115

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/