Subject: bug#60585: 30.0.50; global-text-scale-adjust shrinks window (was not before)

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 19:32:27 +0300

* Gregory Heytings <[email-masked]> [2023-01-06 17:03]:
> 
> > 
> > I installed IceWM 3.2.3, and now I can reproduce the problem (both on
> > the release branch and on master). It's indeed related to the window
> > manager, because with several other window managers there is no such
> > problem.
> > 
> 
> It is also related to the toolkit, with a default build (GTK toolkit) there
> is no such problem.
> 
> Are you really sure you did not see that problem with earlier builds? Here I
> can reproduce it with e0488f89d1, in which global-text-scale-adjust was
> introduced.

I used that commands in launching around 5 sessions over span of 10
days. I have not observed that windows shrink before, until yesterday.

My observation may be limited or wrong, as I did not expect those issues.

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/