Subject: bug#60559: 29.0.60; "Cannot activate tree-sitter" spam

From: Ihor Radchenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2023 09:05:03 +0000

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> The above steps only work on master.
>
> Which change on master has this effect?  I cannot find anything in
> NEWS.

I am referring to `help-enable-autoload'.
I think there were some fixes or improvement to `help-enable-autoload'
behaviour recently.

> Moreover, doing the above on master with c-ts-mode and toml-ts-mode I
> cannot reproduce the behavior you describe.  Only go-ts-mode does
> reproduce it.

I confirm. I don't know why. AFAIU, `help-enable-autoload' should
trigger autoloading in all three cases according to its docstring.

-- 
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,
Learn more about Org mode at <https://orgmode.org/>.
Support Org development at <https://liberapay.com/org-mode>,
or support my work at <https://liberapay.com/yantar92>