Subject: 28.2; pr-interface: widget-default-create: Wrong type argument

From: Fernando de Morais <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 17:08:33 -0300

To reproduce, which is possible with `emacs -Q', just:

   M-x pr-interface

Results in:

   A mostly empty `*Print Interface*' buffer appears along with the
   `widget-default-create: Wrong type argument: listp, "<buffer-name>"'
   error message, where `<buffer-name>' is the name of the buffer the
   command was called from, e.g. "*scratch*".

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-09-12 built on frederik
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101006
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-native-compilation
 --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt
 -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  movemail-auto-fetch-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow gnus-cite footnote mail-extr emacsbug sendmail rx qp mm-archive
timezone url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth gnutls network-stream nsm
printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr mule-util sort gnus-ml
disp-table nnmaildir nnagent nnml nnnil nnrss mm-url gnus-topic mairix
gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe find-func gnus-dup
gnus-draft nndraft nnmh gnus-demon gnus-async gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum shr-tag-pre-highlight
language-detection shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mail-utils corfu time-date checkdoc lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr dired-x dired-aux dired
dired-loaddefs flymake-proc flymake project compile text-property-search
exec-path-from-shell bash-completion shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring warnings display-line-numbers epa-file epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config cl-extra flyspell ispell goto-addr hl-line hideshow yasnippet
help-mode rainbow-delimiters cus-start savehist server minions
easy-mmode let-alist ibuf-macs marginalia icomplete minibuf-eldef
mb-depth orderless time so-long recentf tree-widget edmacro kmacro
elec-pair delsel format-spec battery dbus xml auth-source-pass
modus-operandi-theme modus-themes pcase ffap thingatpt no-littering
compat compat-macs gcmh system-packages tex-site info package browse-url
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cus-edit pp
cus-load wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 472440 74995)
 (symbols 48 29036 5)
 (strings 32 139616 51220)
 (string-bytes 1 10442933)
 (vectors 16 242900)
 (vector-slots 8 2631490 273363)
 (floats 8 91540 511)
 (intervals 56 671 274)
 (buffers 992 25))

-- 
Regards,
Fernando de Morais.