Subject: 29.0.60; next-history-element places cursosr inconsistently

From: Rah Guzar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 15:51:21 +0100

Dear Emacs developers,
   Starting from emacs -Q:

   If I do, C-h v M-n a variable is inserted into minibuffer
   with the cursor at the beginning of variable name. This
   behavior is unexpected to me as in the vast majority of
   cases if I want to add to input it is at the end of it
   and not the beginning.

   On the other if I do, C-h v SPC M-n the cursor is at the
   end of the input as I expected.

   I don't understand the rationale for this behavior. Digging
   into source, this is controlled by this piece of code in
   `goto-history-element`

   (unless (memq last-command '(next-history-element
				 previous-history-element))
      (let ((prompt-end (minibuffer-prompt-end)))
        (setq-local minibuffer-temporary-goal-position
                    (cond ((<= (point) prompt-end) prompt-end)
                          ((eobp) nil)
                          (t (point))))))

  The unexpected behavior I described earlier is caused by the
  first clause in the cond above which treats the cursor at the
  end of the prompt with no input to be inside the prompt while
  to me it seems better to treat the cursor as being at end of
  buffer.

  From my own habit, it seem better leave the cursor at the end
  of the input unconditionally. Does it makes sense to provide
  that at least an option?

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.35, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-12-28 built on cloud106
System Description: openSUSE Tumbleweed

Configured using:
 'configure --host=x86_64-suse-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-suse-linux-gnu
 --program-prefix= --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr
 --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin
 --sysconfdir=/etc --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include
 --libdir=/usr/lib64 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation=aot
 --with-cairo --with-libotf --with-jpeg --with-tiff --with-gif
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-xft --with-xml2 --with-dbus --with-sound
 --with-json --with-mailutils --with-gnutls --with-tree-sitter
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -Wall -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3
 -fstack-protector-strong -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
 -fstack-clash-protection -Werror=return-type -flto=auto'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e-headers

Minor modes in effect:
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
  dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  solaire-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  +modeline-global-mode: t
  +modeline-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/transient
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(evil-indent-plus char-fold evil-collection-embark embark-org
embark-consult embark ffap evil-collection-xref xref evil-anzu anzu
evil-collection-vc-git vc-git evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode
vc-dispatcher vc-svn project evil-collection-consult consult-vertico
consult compat-28 elisp-demos evil-collection-indent jka-compr bicycle
hideshow outline-minor-faces evil-embrace evil-surround embrace
expand-region text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom eros
highlight-quoted rainbow-delimiters highlight-numbers parent-mode
hl-todo evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode vertico-directory
evil-collection-helpful helpful evil-collection-imenu imenu trace
evil-collection-edebug edebug evil-collection-debug debug backtrace
info-look evil-collection-info info help-fns radix-tree
evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs evil-textobj-anyblock
company-ispell company-yasnippet company-dabbrev hide-mode-line
evil-collection-help shadow disp-table whitespace delsel
display-line-numbers adaptive-wrap spell-fu ispell auto-minor-mode
projectile lisp-mnt evil-collection-grep grep ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget
saveplace evil-collection-so-long so-long emacsbug shr-color
cursor-sensor vertico-repeat sort gnus-cite smiley qp mm-archive
mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check evil-collection-which-key which-key savehist better-jumper
company-capf company evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless
all-the-icons-completion marginalia evil-goggles pulse color
evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe server autorevert filenotify gcmh
winner smartparens-config smartparens-rst smartparens-markdown
smartparens-text smartparens ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu
persp-mode evil-collection-mu4e mu4e mu4e-org oc-natbib oc-csl citeproc
citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex parsebib
ol-bibtex evil-collection-org smartparens-org org-yt org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol org-keys citeproc-cite citeproc-subbibs
citeproc-sort citeproc-name citeproc-formatters citeproc-number rst
evil-collection-compile compile citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb
citeproc-itemdata citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro
citeproc-choose citeproc-date citeproc-context citeproc-prange
citeproc-style citeproc-locale citeproc-term f f-shortdoc citeproc-rt
citeproc-lib citeproc-s s queue dash bibtex oc-biblatex oc find-func
mu4e-main mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win evil-collection-gnus gnus
nnheader range evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search
mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg xml dom browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source json map url-vars flow-fill mule-util
hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context
mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config evil-collection-bookmark bookmark ido
message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny dirvish transient eieio
eieio-core compat evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache evil-collection-epa evil-collection-custom
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit evil-collection-comint
evil-collection annalist epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-org
solaire-mode face-remap doom-earl-grey-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base html2text ob-core org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core
org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs format-spec ibuf-macs evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp
comp-cstr warnings icons byte-opt advice evil-common windmove calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons let-alist
derived edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key rx doom-editor
doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode
use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile general tex-site doom-start
doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase gv
jansson dynamic-modules subr-x rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 971338 348596)
 (symbols 48 48061 84)
 (strings 32 323390 15874)
 (string-bytes 1 7054348)
 (vectors 16 112856)
 (vector-slots 8 3515859 120872)
 (floats 8 1767 1387)
 (intervals 56 4033 1566)
 (buffers 984 27))