Subject: [bug#60452] [PATCH] doc: Fix broken link for go-build-system.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 14:04:43 +0000

From: Bruno Victal <[email-masked]>

* doc/guix.texi (Build Systems): Fix broken link for go-build-system.
---
 doc/guix.texi | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/guix.texi b/doc/guix.texi
index 3ed71424fa..28914e3353 100644
--- a/doc/guix.texi
+++ b/doc/guix.texi
@@ -9130,8 +9130,8 @@ Packages can be cross-built, and if a specific architecture or operating
 system is desired then the keywords @code{#:goarch} and @code{#:goos}
 can be used to force the package to be built for that architecture and
 operating system.  The combinations known to Go can be found
-@url{"https://golang.org/doc/install/source#environment", in their
-documentation}.
+@url{https://golang.org/doc/install/source#environment,
+in their documentation}.
 @end defvr
 
 @defvr {Scheme Variable} glib-or-gtk-build-system

base-commit: db675db2232893233e90df3b818c55043071dccd
-- 
2.38.1