Subject: [PATCH v3 0/5] gnu: yosys: Update to 0.24.

From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 08:16:53 -0500

Here's a third revision of the remaining two patches in this series.  These
updated patches now

- Remove the remaining propagated inputs (abc and z3) from the yosys package
  via changes to its "fix-paths" and "use-external-abc" phases, and

- Update Yosys to version 0.26.

Note the second patch adds python and python-click as new propagated inputs.
The Click library is needed by the "yosys-witness" command, and including both
it and the Python interpreter in propagated-inputs is the only combination
I've found that will cause Guix to set GUIX_PYTHONPATH appropriately on
installation so this command can function.

This appears to be supported by the Guix manual (in the sections "Search
Paths" and "Python Modules") but if there's a better approach, please let me
know.

As usual, I've tested these changes on x86-64 and AArch64 and all appears
well.

--
Simon South
[email-masked]

Simon South (2):
  gnu: yosys: Do not propagate any inputs.
  gnu: yosys: Update to 0.26.

 gnu/packages/fpga.scm | 56 +++++++++++++++++++------------------------
 1 file changed, 24 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

base-commit: b8f6ead5faac3c1b9a8fa6e060c00cf0917e884e
-- 
2.39.1