Subject: 29.0.60; Binding to outline-minor-mode-cycle-map correctly is unintuitive and hard

From: Rah Guzar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:12:15 +0100

Dear Emacs maintainers,
  I have been using `outline-minor-mode` with `outline-minor-mode-cycle`
  set to true. But to make it work I needed to bind `outline-cycle` to
  `<tab>` in addition to `TAB` on `outline-minor-mode-cycle-map`.
  By default it is only bound to `TAB`. This worked great in Emacs 28
  but when I moved to Emacs 29 this resulted in `outline-cycle` bound
  to `<tab>` everywhere and not just on outline headings.

  Looking around I found that it was because the implementation had
  changed, it no longer used `outline-minor-mode-cycle-map` as
  the value of keymap text property on headings but rather used an
  extended menu item. After looking through the source I finally
  figured that the way to achieve what I wanted was to bind

  `(menu-item "" outline-cycle :filter ,(lambda (cmd) (when (outline-on-heading-p) cmd)))`

  to `<tab>`.

  I think this is very confusing and is going to lead to some head
  scratching for people who might have other keys bound on
  `outline-minor-mode-cycle-map` since that map is now the parent
  of `outline-minor-mode-map`. I think with the current approach it
  will be better to entirely remove `outline-minor-mode-cycle-map`
  and bind the extended menu items directly on `outline-minor-mode-map`
  (the bindings are actually already on the `outline-minor-mode-map`).
  Another way can be to not make `outline-minor-mode-cycle-map` make
  a parent of `outline-minor-mode-map`, obsolete it and add to its
  docstring a description of how to achieve the same effect using
  extended menu items.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.35, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-12-28 built on cloud106
System Description: openSUSE Tumbleweed

Configured using:
 'configure --host=x86_64-suse-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-suse-linux-gnu
 --program-prefix= --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr
 --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin
 --sysconfdir=/etc --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include
 --libdir=/usr/lib64 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation=aot
 --with-cairo --with-libotf --with-jpeg --with-tiff --with-gif
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-xft --with-xml2 --with-dbus --with-sound
 --with-json --with-mailutils --with-gnutls --with-tree-sitter
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -Wall -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3
 -fstack-protector-strong -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
 -fstack-clash-protection -Werror=return-type -flto=auto'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e-headers

Minor modes in effect:
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
  dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  solaire-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  +modeline-global-mode: t
  +modeline-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/transient
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(evil-collection-embark embark-org embark-consult embark ffap
evil-collection-xref xref evil-anzu anzu evil-collection-vc-git vc-git
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode vc-dispatcher vc-svn project
evil-collection-consult consult-vertico consult compat-28 elisp-demos
evil-collection-indent jka-compr bicycle hideshow outline-minor-faces
evil-embrace evil-surround embrace expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom eros highlight-quoted rainbow-delimiters
highlight-numbers parent-mode hl-todo evil-collection-elisp-mode
elisp-mode vertico-directory evil-collection-helpful helpful
evil-collection-imenu imenu trace evil-collection-edebug edebug
evil-collection-debug debug backtrace info-look evil-collection-info
info help-fns radix-tree evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs
evil-textobj-anyblock company-ispell company-yasnippet company-dabbrev
hide-mode-line evil-collection-help shadow disp-table whitespace delsel
display-line-numbers adaptive-wrap spell-fu ispell auto-minor-mode
projectile lisp-mnt evil-collection-grep grep ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget
saveplace evil-collection-so-long so-long emacsbug shr-color
cursor-sensor vertico-repeat sort gnus-cite smiley qp mm-archive
mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check evil-collection-which-key which-key savehist better-jumper
company-capf company evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless
all-the-icons-completion marginalia evil-goggles pulse color
evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe server autorevert filenotify gcmh
winner smartparens-config smartparens-rst smartparens-markdown
smartparens-text smartparens ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu
persp-mode evil-collection-mu4e mu4e mu4e-org oc-natbib oc-csl citeproc
citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex parsebib
ol-bibtex evil-collection-org smartparens-org org-yt org-element
org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol org-keys citeproc-cite citeproc-subbibs
citeproc-sort citeproc-name citeproc-formatters citeproc-number rst
evil-collection-compile compile citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb
citeproc-itemdata citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro
citeproc-choose citeproc-date citeproc-context citeproc-prange
citeproc-style citeproc-locale citeproc-term f f-shortdoc citeproc-rt
citeproc-lib citeproc-s s queue dash bibtex oc-biblatex oc find-func
mu4e-main mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win evil-collection-gnus gnus
nnheader range evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search
mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg xml dom browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source json map url-vars flow-fill mule-util
hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context
mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config evil-collection-bookmark bookmark ido
message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny dirvish transient eieio
eieio-core compat evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache evil-collection-epa evil-collection-custom
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit evil-collection-comint
evil-collection annalist epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-org
solaire-mode face-remap doom-earl-grey-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base html2text ob-core org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core
org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs format-spec ibuf-macs evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc
ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp
comp-cstr warnings icons byte-opt advice evil-common windmove calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons let-alist
derived edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key rx doom-editor
doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode
use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile general tex-site doom-start
doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase gv
jansson dynamic-modules subr-x rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 965790 352457)
 (symbols 48 47806 68)
 (strings 32 314775 20025)
 (string-bytes 1 6948100)
 (vectors 16 109484)
 (vector-slots 8 3372525 140268)
 (floats 8 1584 1574)
 (intervals 56 6655 1972)
 (buffers 984 27))