Subject: [bug#60424] [PATCH v4 0/2] gnu: Add python-online-judge-tools

From: gemmaro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 13:39:52 +0900

Hello,

I'm sorry.  I should have mentioned X-Debbugs-Cc when I responded with the
revision 2 and 3 patch set.  For this revision, I rebased to the latest
master.

Thank you,
gemmaro.

gemmaro (2):
  gnu: Add python-online-judge-api-client
  gnu: Add online-judge-tools

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   5 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/online-judge-tools.patch |  62 +++
 ...python-online-judge-api-client-tests.patch | 429 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   |  97 ++++
 4 files changed, 592 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/online-judge-tools.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-online-judge-api-client-tests.patch

base-commit: 94e2e3553440a2a5ac4a312e80b8ea21ddebafeb
-- 
2.39.2