Subject: Re: bug#60422: [PATCH guix 1/1] guix: Fix typos.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 16:32:45 -0500

Hello,

jman <[email-masked]> writes:

> Signed-off-by: jman <[email-masked]>

Contrary to the Linux project, Signed-off-by is used by the person
committing the work of somebody else, so don't add Signed-off-by tags in
Guix for yourself (see: info "(guix) Commit Access" for the reference).

I've also expound the commit message to follow the GNU ChangeLog style,
used in Guix, like so:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
* gnu/home/services.scm (home-files-service-type): Fix typo.
(home-xdg-configuration-files-service-type): Likewise.
(home-xdg-data-files-service-type): Likewise.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

And applied it to master.  Thank you!

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim