Subject: bug#60418: [PATCH] Add :vc keyword to use-package

From: Ruijie Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 21:18:22 +0800

Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]> writes:

> Tony Zorman <[email-masked]> writes:

>> +** use-package
>> +
>> ++++
>> +*** New ':vc' keyword.
>> +This keyword enables the user to control how packages are fetched by
>> +utilising 'package-vc.el'.  By default, it relays its arguments to

If I'm not mistaken, don't we prefer quoting like `this' in Emacs?  (Or
maybe NEWS has a different style to which I'm not familiar.)  If that is
correct, then all quotings in the patch would need to be adjusted
accordingly.

-- 
Best,

RY

[Please note that this mail might go to spam due to some
misconfiguration in my mail server -- still investigating.]