Subject: 29.0.60; eshell/sudo errors with "Symbol’svalue as variable is void: tramp-default-host"

From: Rah Guzar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 12:55:36 +0100

Starting with emacs -Q
1. M-x load-library eshell RET
2. Customize `eshell-modules-list` to include `eshell-tramp`.
3. M-x eshell RET
4. Running any command with sudo errors out with
   Symbol’s value as variable is void: tramp-default-host.

Requiring tramp solves this problem which occurs due to the use of
`tramp-default-host` in `eshell--method-wrap-directory`.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.35, cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-12-28 built on cloud106
System Description: openSUSE Tumbleweed

Configured using:
 'configure --host=x86_64-suse-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-suse-linux-gnu
 --program-prefix= --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr
 --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin
 --sysconfdir=/etc --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include
 --libdir=/usr/lib64 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation=aot
 --with-cairo --with-libotf --with-jpeg --with-tiff --with-gif
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-xft --with-xml2 --with-dbus --with-sound
 --with-json --with-mailutils --with-gnutls --with-tree-sitter
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -Wall -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3
 -fstack-protector-strong -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
 -fstack-clash-protection -Werror=return-type -flto=auto'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e:main

Minor modes in effect:
  delete-selection-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
  dirvish-override-dired-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  solaire-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  +modeline-global-mode: t
  +modeline-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/transient
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-delight hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/bind-key/bind-key hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow disp-table whitespace delsel display-line-numbers adaptive-wrap
spell-fu ispell auto-minor-mode projectile lisp-mnt evil-collection-grep
grep ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget saveplace evil-collection-so-long
so-long emacsbug shr-color cursor-sensor vertico-repeat sort gnus-cite
smiley qp mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check evil-collection-which-key
which-key savehist better-jumper company-capf company
evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless all-the-icons-completion
marginalia evil-goggles pulse color evil-easymotion evil-escape
evil-snipe server autorevert filenotify gcmh winner smartparens-config
smartparens-rst smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens
ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu persp-mode evil-collection-mu4e mu4e
mu4e-org oc-natbib oc-csl citeproc citeproc-itemgetters
citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex parsebib ol-bibtex evil-collection-org
smartparens-org org-yt org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp org-table ol
org-keys citeproc-cite citeproc-subbibs citeproc-sort citeproc-name
citeproc-formatters citeproc-number rst evil-collection-compile compile
citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb citeproc-itemdata
citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro citeproc-choose citeproc-date
citeproc-context citeproc-prange citeproc-style citeproc-locale
citeproc-term f f-shortdoc citeproc-rt citeproc-lib citeproc-s s queue
dash bibtex oc-biblatex oc find-func mu4e-main mu4e-view gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader range evil-collection-calendar
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark
mu4e-message shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source json map
url-vars flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-contacts mu4e-update
mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config
evil-collection-bookmark bookmark ido message sendmail mailcap
yank-media puny dirvish transient eieio eieio-core compat
evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache evil-collection-epa evil-collection-custom cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit evil-collection-comint evil-collection
annalist epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search
time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
doom-earl-grey-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base html2text ob-core
org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs
format-spec ibuf-macs evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
reveal flyspell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search shell
pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings icons byte-opt advice
evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons let-alist derived edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key rx doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui
easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode use-package-core bytecomp
byte-compile general tex-site doom-start doom-modules cl-seq doom
doom-lib cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase gv jansson dynamic-modules
subr-x rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win
term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 848663 469643)
 (symbols 48 43583 1)
 (strings 32 286408 23127)
 (string-bytes 1 6193986)
 (vectors 16 90237)
 (vector-slots 8 2282264 264975)
 (floats 8 1329 1776)
 (intervals 56 3168 725)
 (buffers 984 20))