Subject: Re: bug#60386: [PATCH] gnu: Add guile-proba.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 23:25:35 +0100

Hi,

Luis Felipe <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Thanks. I attach a new patch where guile and texinfo are not propagated, and the script is wrapped.
>
> From 4fd946321742e19a44b93e4d6d03fd09e92f70ba Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 12:45:32 -0500
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add guile-proba.
>
> * gnu/packages/check.scm (guile-proba): New variable.

It LGTM, but it fails to build:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
starting phase `check'
Backtrace:
           7 (primitive-load "/tmp/guix-build-guile-proba-0.2.0.drv-…")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    619:8  6 (_ #(#<directory (guile-user) 7ffff5d01c80> #<test-ru…>))
   196:43  5 (_ #(#<directory (guile-user) 7ffff5d01c80> #<test-ru…>))
    155:9  4 (_ #(#<directory (guile-user) 7ffff5d01c80> #<test-ru…>))
    159:9  3 (_ #(#<directory (guile-user) 7ffff5d01c80> #<test-ru…>))
   182:19  2 (proc #(#<directory (guile-user) 7ffff5d01c80> #<test…>))
   142:16  1 (compile-top-call #<directory (guile-user) 7ffff5d01c80> …)
In unknown file:
           0 (%resolve-variable (7 . unit-name) #<directory (guile-u…>)

ERROR: In procedure %resolve-variable:
Unbound variable: unit-name
------------------------------------------------------------
TEST SUITE
------------------------------------------------------------
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "guile" arguments: ("proba.scm" "run" "tests") exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f> 
phase `check' failed after 0.1 seconds
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Any idea?

Thanks,
Ludo’.