Subject: [bug#60358] [PATCH v11 0/4] Using a cover letter with a shallow thread style.

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 22:59:29 +0100

I tried the "deep" thread style, but unfortunately it seems that Patchwork
only picked the last commit. My guess is that the email thread model that
Patchwork recognizes is one cover letter, and every patch links to the cover
letter. Maybe the deep thread style means that Patchwork recognizes the last
commit as a new commit, looks up its parent and interprets it as the cover
letter. So, maybe the penultimate patch was interpreted as the cover letter
and so only the last patch made its way.

I understand that you are upset because of the spam. I don’t like that either
when it happens to me.

I have more or less exhausted all the options that I can easily tweak in order
to make the patch work with patchwork. If this doesn’t work, then I won’t try
again and I will let the QA fail.

That’s my last "sorry for the spam" on this issue. Sorry for the spam!

Vivien Kraus (4):
  gnu: libunibreak: Use ucd instead of ucd-next.
  gnu: ucd-next: Update to 15.0.0.
  gnu: Add gnulib.
  gnu: guile-gnutls: Update to 3.7.11.

 gnu/packages/build-tools.scm | 202 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/tls.scm         |  42 +++++---
 gnu/packages/unicode.scm     |   9 +-
 3 files changed, 235 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

base-commit: 6d4c53893308d7db340a2978307a214103660341
-- 
2.38.1