Subject: bug#60347: 28.2; desktop-save restore window order

From: Rick Stanley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 17:19:27 -0500

From: Rick Stanley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 28.2; desktop-save restore window order
--text follows this line--

When two windows are present side-by-side, with file A in the left, and
file B in the right window, upon restore, somtimes, the order are
reversed, file B in the left, and file A in the right.

Upon restore of the desktop, I expect the window order should be the
same as when it was closed.

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.35,
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-12-19, modified by Debian built on x86-csail-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version
11.0.12101005
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-
lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-
lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.2/site-
lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.2/site-
lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-OltuXQ/emacs-28.2+1=. -fstack-
protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Markdown

Minor modes in effect:
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-
mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/dired-async hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.7/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-
autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-
ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-
2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-
2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-
ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-
ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-
solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-
modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-
src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-
wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-
modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-
modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-
lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-
modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-
lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-
modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-
wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-
modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-
modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-
modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-
slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-
modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-
dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-
ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-
modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-
ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-
dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-
slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-
modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-
dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-
arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-
modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-
theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-
black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-
modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-
0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-
dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.21/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-
on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-
javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-
javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-
composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-
javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-
clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20220110.1718/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20220110.1718/folding-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-
20220110.1718/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-
mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-
0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-
mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-
0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-
mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-
mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-
graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-
mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-font hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-external hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-help hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-color hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-command hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-find hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-config hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-net hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-files hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.8.4/helm-types hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.8.4/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.8.4/helm-core-
autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.56/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-
autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-
2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-pkg
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-
mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-
autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-
mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-
one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-
autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-1.0/yasnippet-
snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-
snippets-1.0/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-1.0/yasnippet-
snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-
1.0/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-1.0/yasnippet-
snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-
snippets-1.0/yasnippet-snippets-pkg

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils comp comp-cstr
warnings
cus-edit pp cus-start cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs time-date vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher markdown-mode rx color thingatpt noutline outline
savehist
recentf tree-widget wid-edit helm-misc helm-types helm-help helm
easy-mmode async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu edmacro
kmacro helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async hl-line elec-pair
desktop frameset delsel cus-load yasnippet-classic-snippets
yasnippet-snippets cl-extra yasnippet help-mode package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-
dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj
charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 230296 13046)
 (symbols 48 17018 1)
 (strings 32 53058 5036)
 (string-bytes 1 1996602)
 (vectors 16 32127)
 (vector-slots 8 649118 33502)
 (floats 8 172 24)
 (intervals 56 909 0)
 (buffers 992 17))

-- 
RSI (Rick Stanley, Inc.)
(917) 822-7771
www.rsiny.com
IT  Consulting
Linux & Open Source Specialist