Subject: Re: [bug#60304] [PATCH core-updates] gnu: libksba: Update to 1.6.3.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 17:52:16 +0100

Hi Simon,

On 2022-12-25 0:28, Simon Josefsson via Guix-patches via wrote:
> This patch updates libksba to 1.6.3 on the core-updates branch

Thanks!  Pushed as b8d684af76a41f5856b73640eb6f21940f214497 on 
core-updates.  Someone's working on updating gnupg there.

> I have built it and tried to test it, but I'm not certain what a good
> way to test that a newly built package works as expected, so I'm 
> looking
> for feedback.

I don't have a universal answer handy, but in this case I just built & 
installed the corresponding gnupg package.  Then I restarted the agent 
and did stuff: sign the above commit; ssh into a box; …  It worked.

Also, users are already running gnupg built against [email-masked] with 
[email-masked] thanks to your graft, and I haven't heard any complaints 
yet.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.