Subject: The auto keyword is blocked in c-ts-mode

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 11:06:03 +0800

From: sniper <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 30.0.50; The auto keyword is blocked in c-ts-mode
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 11:01:37 +0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

If it is in the c file, enable c-ts-mode.
Then the code pops up and emacs freezes.

``` c
for (auto i = 0; i < 0; ++i) {
}
```

But if there is an int, there is no problem. Once you remove the int, emacs will get stuck

``` c
for (auto int i = 0; i < 0; ++i) {
}
```

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 2.24.30, cairo version 1.14.6) of 2022-12-21 built on sniper-VirtualBox
Repository revision: e871f21348a737541b181445c911dd58c34e9a47
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG MODULES
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
c-ts-mode treesit cl-seq vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-dispatcher
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs cl-loaddefs cl-lib china-util rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 65251 8337)
 (symbols 48 7617 0)
 (strings 32 22003 1464)
 (string-bytes 1 789840)
 (vectors 16 14219)
 (vector-slots 8 246592 11311)
 (floats 8 28 130)
 (intervals 56 727 0)
 (buffers 984 12)
 (heap 1024 13745 1112))

[email-masked]