Subject: Re: bug#60238: [PATCH 0/7] gnu: Add fava.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 11:02:59 +0100

Hi dan,

dan <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This patch series adds fava, a web interface for the double-entry bookkeeping
> software Beancount.  Note that the latest version of python-cheroot is 9.0.0,
> but the latest release of fava depends on python-cheroot lower than 9.  Thus,
> we have to pack 8.6.0 at the moment.
>
> dan (7):
>   gnu: Add python-markdown2.
>   gnu: Add python-portend.
>   gnu: Add python-inflect.
>   gnu: Add python-jaraco-text.
>   gnu: Add python-pypytools.
>   gnu: Add python-cheroot.
>   gnu: Add fava.

Overall this looks good to me and to
<https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/60238>.

However, most synopses and descriptions would need to be improved a bit,
as per
<https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Synopses-and-Descriptions.html>.
(I know, it’s not fun, but it’s helpful for users.)

Could you give it a stab and send a v2?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the delay!

Ludo’.