Subject: bug#60233: closed (Re: bug#60233: 30.0.50; Dired buffer not updating sometimes)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 16:51:02 +0000

Your bug report

#60233: 30.0.50; Dired buffer not updating sometimes

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
60233: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=60233
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#60233: 30.0.50; Dired buffer not updating sometimes
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 18:50:32 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 16:03:33 +0300
> From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> * Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> [2022-12-24 15:23]:
> > Thanks.
> > 
> > I think there's a misunderstanding here of what "M-x cd" does.  Its
> > _only_ effect is to change the default-directory of the current
> > buffer.  So:
> > 
> >   (1) doing this in a Dired buffer is shooting yourself in the foot;
> >   (2) if 'cd' is not allowed to change default-directory in Dired
> >       buffers, then it will have no effect, which sounds unjustified
> >       and unnecessary;
> >   (3) whatever you think you need "M-x cd" for in Dired buffers must
> >       be done in some other way
> > 
> > I don't think I see any bug here.  It's a cockpit error: you should
> > not invoke "M-x cd" in Dired buffers if you want to keep updating
> > them.
> 
> Alright. I have changed the program by Michael's advise.

I'm therefore closing the bug.

Subject: 30.0.50; Dired buffer not updating sometimes
From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 08:20:08 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Here is what happens sometimes:
https://gnu.support/images/tmp/2022-12-21/2022-12-21-08:09:15.ogv

- Using d to delete in Dired, also sometimes does not update the Dired
  buffer

- Using b byte compile does what is shown on video

- killing the non-updating Dired buffer and opening new one in the
  same directory solves the problem

- I cannot reproduce with emacs -Q 

- what I know this is happening for long time, more than a year

- I guess that problem lies somewhere in refresh function being missed
  to be executed for some reason

- as additional possible info, my computer "sleeps" sometimes

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.17.6, Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2022-12-17 built on
 protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 6a390fd42ec4ef97d637899fc93f34ea65639e3c
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: Parabola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-mailutils
 --with-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  dired-launch-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  hyperbole-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Programming/git/emacs-libpq/test hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/test
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-pg-basics hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-pg-basics-0.1/rcd-pg-basics
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-trade hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-trade-0.1/rcd-trade
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-notes hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-notes-0.1/rcd-notes
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vcard hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vcard-0.1/rcd-vcard
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-paps hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-paps-0.1/rcd-paps
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/pleroma hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/pleroma-0.1/pleroma
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/Drew Adams/keysee hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/keysee-1/keysee
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-translations hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-translations-1.33/rcd-translations
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-people-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-people-sqlite-0.1/rcd-people-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/double-opt-in hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/double-opt-in-0.1/double-opt-in
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/Drew Adams/saferegion hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/saferegion-0/saferegion
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/voice2html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/voice2html-0.11/voice2html
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-business hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-business-0.1/rcd-business
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/mutt-tools hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/mutt-tools-1.1/mutt-tools
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-encryption hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-encryption-0.1/rcd-encryption
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/Drew Adams/sortie hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/sortie-0/sortie
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/termux hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/termux-0.1/termux
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-mail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-mail-1.67/rcd-mail
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/units hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/units-0.1/units
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf-hyperscope hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-hyperscope-0.1/rcd-cf-hyperscope
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/hyperscope hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperscope-1.57/hyperscope
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-template hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-template-1.14/rcd-template
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.88/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vc-2.5/rcd-vc
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-basics hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-basics-1.40/rcd-db-basics
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-hash-edit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-hash-edit-0.2/rcd-hash-edit
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-2.10/rcd-utilities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-lint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-bind-key hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-delight hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-diminish hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-ensure hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-core hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20200805.1727/bind-key hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20200805.1727/use-package-jump hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/eglot-1.8/eglot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-refile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-20201001.1727/dictionary hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/dictionary

Features:
(shadow emacsbug image-converter vterm term ehelp vterm-module
emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms
emms-compat tetris gamegrid vc-git vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep sql-indent sql wdired ox-twbs
ox-twbs-autoloads tramp-cmds mm-archive network-stream url-cache
url-http url-auth url-gw nsm tramp-cache tramp-sh system-packages
find-dired wordnut wordnut-history wordnut-u quail
rcd-org-export-autoloads loaddefs-gen macros ispell adoc-mode tempo
markup-faces tex-bar toolbar-x cl-print edebug finder mailalias
vc-filewise vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util two-column ox-asciidoc checkdoc
lisp-mnt rcd/business termux rcd-paps rcd-vcard ruler-mode preview
font-latex latex edmacro kmacro latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake
tex-ispell tex-style tex crm texmathp tex-mode latexenc warnings
arc-mode archive-mode rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap mule-util async org-archive rcd-notes
mutt-tools rcd-cf-hyperscope hyperscope mhtml-mode css-mode js imenu
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode goto-addr rcd-org-export
pcmpl-unix sh-script smie treesit executable hywconfig smerge-mode
diff-mode easy-mmode diff shortdoc org-ctags org-mouse org-plot
ess-tracebug ess-utils ess-custom org-clock org-colview org-crypt
org-habit org-agenda help-fns radix-tree display-line-numbers ol-info
org-id org-refile ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-docview ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ujelly-theme cus-theme rcd-devel-utilities org-protocol
markdown-mode edit-indirect doc-view filenotify jka-compr image-mode
exif pleroma rcd-mailing double-opt-in rcd-translations rcd-mail
rcd-cf pcase time-stamp rcd-vc rcd-pg-basics pq pq-core rcd-db-basics
skeleton ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md
ox-latex ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox mail-extr maildir qp
maildir-index dash s noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv chart misearch
multi-isearch dired-aux dired-launch hyperbole kotl-autoloads hinit
hibtypes hib-doc-id klink hib-kbd hib-debbugs hib-social hsys-www
hypb-ert ert ewoc debug backtrace hactypes bookmark hui hui-mouse
hmouse-key hargs etags fileloop xref project hsys-org org-element
avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme ob-shell
ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs hui-menu hyrolo-menu
hyrolo sort hui-jmenu hpath tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration cus-edit pp cus-start files-x tramp-compat rx shell
pcomplete ls-lisp noutline outline icons hmouse-sh hmouse-drv
hui-window pulse hycontrol hui-select hui-mini hsettings hui-em-but
hbut view hbdata hgnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win hsmail message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader hmail htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur hvar hypb
locate hact set hhist hversion hload-path cl-extra help-mode
face-remap server format-spec which-key timeclock scroll-all savehist
saveplace mb-depth midnight ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color immortal-scratch grep compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring
gnus nnheader gnus-util text-property-search time-date mail-utils
range mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit hl-line elec-pair time battery dbus
xml cus-load festival windmove rcd-password rcd-utilities rcd-template
hi-lock cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs persistent-scratch gold-price
units enriched disp-table facemenu dired-x dired dired-loaddefs
thingatpt+ thingatpt find-func rcd-pg-basics-autoloads cl
rcd-trade-autoloads rcd-notes-autoloads osm-autoloads
hyperbole-autoloads xr-autoloads ivy-posframe-autoloads w3m-load
auctex-autoloads tex-site monokai-theme-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads popup-autoloads
tangotango-theme-autoloads keysee-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
aggressive-completion-autoloads ujelly-theme-autoloads vcard-autoloads
rcd-box-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads rcd-people-sqlite-autoloads
lin-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads adoc-mode-autoloads
luwak-autoloads tramp-theme-autoloads olc-autoloads
spacemacs-theme-autoloads eev-autoloads ess-autoloads
moe-theme-autoloads pandoc-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
gruvbox-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads voice2html-autoloads
rcd-business-autoloads slime-autoloads corfu-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads sortie-autoloads take-off-autoloads
which-key-autoloads rcd-cf-hyperscope-autoloads rcd-template-autoloads
rcd-cf-autoloads rcd-db-basics-autoloads aircon-theme-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads crdt-autoloads nano-theme-autoloads
boxy-autoloads embark-autoloads context-coloring-autoloads
oblivion-theme-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads queue-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads rcd-utilities-autoloads finder-inf
apropospriate-theme-autoloads nlinum-autoloads
system-packages-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
info eglot-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3926410 207616)
 (symbols 48 59795 7)
 (strings 32 479091 41399)
 (string-bytes 1 13039523)
 (vectors 16 140682)
 (vector-slots 8 2391176 124468)
 (floats 8 945 542)
 (intervals 56 483449 17711)
 (buffers 984 420))

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/