Subject: 29.0.60; Improve how tree-sitter changes to treesit--font-lock-fast-mode

From: ronisbr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 11:08:28 -0300

Hi!

First of all, this is my very first interaction with Emacs mailing list. 
I have
a problem in the tree-sitter module that leads to a bug (Emacs 29). 
Hence, I am
not even sure if this is the right place to report it.

treesit.el has a fast font-lock mode that is also used to avoid locking 
if some
a query is taking too long:

             ;; If for any query the query time is strangely long,
             ;; switch to fast mode (see comments above).
             (when (> (time-to-seconds (time-subtract end-time 
start-time))
                      0.01)
               (setq-local treesit--font-lock-fast-mode t))

When coding Julia major mode using tree-sitter
(https://github.com/ronisbr/julia-ts-mode/blob/main/julia-ts-mode.el), I 
found a
strange behavior in my setup (Doom Emacs) that is caused precisely by 
that
feature.

If I open this file together with Emacs (first initialization):

https://github.com/ronisbr/PrettyTables.jl/blob/master/src/print.jl

The file has almost no font decoration and 
`treesit--font-lock-fast-mode` is set
to t. If I manually set it to nil and recompute everything, the font 
locking
works perfectly again.

However, everything works as expected if I open any other Julia code 
before
opening that file (print.jl). In this case, 
`treesit--font-lock-fast-mode`
remains nil.

My guess is that due to something that might or might not be related to 
my
setup, the query is taking longer than the 0.01s if I open that file 
during the
initialization of Julia mode. It is caused by that enormous string used 
to
document the function that seems to slow down tree-sitter parsing. Thus, 
I think
it would be very important to have a variable to customize this time 
interval
depending on the situation.

Best regards,
Ronan Arraes

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.2.0, NS
  appkit-2299.30 Version 13.1 (Build 22C65)) of 2022-12-19 built on
  Mac-Studio-de-Ronan.local
System Description:  macOS 13.1

Configured using:
  'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
  --enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
  --infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/info/emacs
  --prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60 --with-xml2
  --with-gnutls --with-native-compilation --without-compress-install
  --without-dbus --with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg
  --with-xwidgets --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-Os -w
  -pipe -mmacosx-version-min=13
  -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
  -DFD_SETSIZE=10000 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT'
  'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/zlib/include
  -I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/libomp/include
  -I/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/include
  -I/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/include
  -I/opt/homebrew/opt/readline/include -isystem/opt/homebrew/include
  -F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks
  -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk'
  'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/zlib/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib
  -L/opt/homebrew/opt/libomp/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/lib
  -L/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/readline/lib
  -L/opt/homebrew/lib -F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks
  -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names
  -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: pt_BR.UTF-8
   value of $LC_CTYPE: pt_BR.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: pt_BR.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-pre

Minor modes in effect:
   flyspell-lazy-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   better-jumper-mode: t
   better-jumper-local-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   vertico-mode: t
   marginalia-mode: t
   evil-goggles-mode: t
   evil-escape-mode: t
   evil-snipe-override-mode: t
   evil-snipe-mode: t
   evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
   evil-snipe-local-mode: t
   gcmh-mode: t
   global-hl-line-mode: t
   hl-line-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   smartparens-global-mode: t
   ws-butler-global-mode: t
   global-emojify-mode: t
   emojify-mode: t
   global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
   undo-fu-mode: t
   xterm-mouse-mode: t
   xclip-mode: t
   persp-mode: t
   doom-modeline-mode: t
   solaire-global-mode: t
   solaire-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   evil-mode: t
   evil-local-mode: t
   windmove-mode: t
   +popup-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   general-override-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   window-divider-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   size-indication-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/cmake-mode/cmake-mode 
hides /opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/transient/transient 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/transient
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-jump 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-diminish 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-delight 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-lint 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/bind-key/bind-key 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-core 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-ensure 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-bind-key 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/xref/xref 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/project/project 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-comint 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-exp 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-ctags 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-texinfo 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-irc 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-doi 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-refile 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-version 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-num 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-mhe 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-shell 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-C 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macs 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-entities 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-dot 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sql 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eww 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-datetree 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macro 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eval 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-haskell 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-org 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-rmail 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-awk 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-groovy 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-icalendar 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-octave 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-scheme 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mobile 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-processing 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-biblatex 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-csl 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-colview 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-R 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-table 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-html 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-fortran 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-plantuml 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-docview 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-perl 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sqlite 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-basic 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sed 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-fold-core 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ditaa 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ruby 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-bibtex 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-habit 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-gnus 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-screen 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mouse 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-css 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-inlinetask 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lisp 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eshell 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-pcomplete 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-lint 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-id 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-capture 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sass 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-tangle 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-calc 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-java 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-compat 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach-git 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-beamer 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-protocol 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-element 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lob 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-tempo 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-python 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-latex 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-w3m 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-agenda 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-persist 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ocaml 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ref 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-fold 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-julia 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lilypond 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-table 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-clojure 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-indent 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-plot 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-latex 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-src 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-duration 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-makefile 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-info 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-clock 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-forth 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-odt 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-man 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-publish 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-archive 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-org 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lua 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-keys 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eshell 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-faces 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-man 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-list 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-md 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-goto 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bbdb 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bibtex 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-koma-letter 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-ascii 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-matlab 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-timer 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-natbib 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-core 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-feed 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-gnuplot 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-js 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-footnote 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-maxima 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-cycle 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/ronan.arraes/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-crypt 
hides 
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace vc-hg evil-collection-vc-git vc-git
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode vc-svn vc vc-dispatcher project
flyspell-lazy ispell flyspell vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers
highlight-indent-guides adaptive-wrap mail-extr recentf tree-widget
emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache evil-collection-epa epa
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date cursor-sensor
vertico-repeat evil-collection-which-key which-key savehist
better-jumper company-capf company evil-collection-vertico vertico
orderless marginalia evil-goggles pulse evil-easymotion evil-escape
evil-snipe autorevert filenotify gcmh hl-line winner smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens ws-butler emojify evil-collection-apropos
apropos evil-collection-tar-mode tar-mode evil-collection-arc-mode
evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist arc-mode archive-mode
json map ht undo-fu-session undo-fu xt-mouse xclip
evil-terminal-cursor-changer color term/xterm xterm persp-mode
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons shrink-path f f-shortdoc shortdoc text-property-search
s dash compat dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org
solaire-mode face-remap doom-one-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base
text-align julia-local fill-line comment-align setup-vterm
setup-treemacs setup-spell setup-prog-mode setup-org-mode setup-menu-bar
setup-keybindings setup-evil setup-emojify setup-company setup-auctex
let-alist ob-core org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval
org-version org-macs format-spec evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search shell
pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx byte-opt advice
evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring derived edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key
bind-key doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp
cl-extra help-mode use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile general
tex-site doom-start doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib cl-macs
cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase gv jansson dynamic-modules subr-x rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 438407 415086)
  (symbols 48 29692 10)
  (strings 32 132168 31357)
  (string-bytes 1 3229232)
  (vectors 16 67829)
  (vector-slots 8 2682837 236595)
  (floats 8 997 798)
  (intervals 56 843 120)
  (buffers 984 13))