Subject: bug#60222: [PATCH] Correct capitalization of Lisp in the manual

From: Daniel Martín <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 16:34:56 +0100

Tags: patch

The attached patch fixes the capitalization of Lisp in the
Native-Compilation section of the manual.  Thanks.

>From 72f3069801167a2947b5bc2554a226ebbc7fb733 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Daniel=20Mart=C3=ADn?= <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 16:32:37 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Correct capitalization of Lisp in the manual

* doc/lispref/compile.texi (Native-Compilation Functions): Fix typo.
---
 doc/lispref/compile.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/lispref/compile.texi b/doc/lispref/compile.texi
index 3e39734999..ae4905bb1f 100644
--- a/doc/lispref/compile.texi
+++ b/doc/lispref/compile.texi
@@ -930,7 +930,7 @@ Native-Compilation Functions
 file that is loaded into Emacs, when no natively-compiled file for it
 is available.  Note that because of this use of a subprocess, native
 compilation may produce warning and errors which byte-compilation does
-not, and lisp code may thus need to be modified to work correctly.  See
+not, and Lisp code may thus need to be modified to work correctly.  See
 @code{native-comp-async-report-warnings-errors} in @pxref{Native-Compilation
 Variables} for more details.
 
-- 
2.34.1