Subject: bug#60207: Bug report

From: Julius Schwartzenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 18:48:12 +0100

Hi all, I was requested to send this mail by the tool. Please see the 
output below. I hope it can help. I am running Armbian 22.11 on an ASUS 
Tinker Board.

Best regards,
Julius

julius@tinkerboard:~$ guix pull
hint: Consider installing the `glibc-utf8-locales' or `glibc-locales' 
package and
defining `GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

      guix install glibc-utf8-locales
      export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

Kanaal 'guix' bijwerken vanuit Git-repository op 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticatiekanaal 'guix', kent 9edb3f6 toe aan 5d48d9b (24 nieuwe 
toekenningen)...
Aan het bouwen uit dit kanaal:
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git	5d48d9b
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
/gnu/store/894c9cqdl7h8agc98911w816s85v7m6n-compute-guix-derivation.drv 
bouwen...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
  guix-1.4.0-checkout  9.7MiB          1.1MiB/s 00:09 
[##################] 100.0%
/gnu/store/ram1dk48llha4y9lz42288ylrqjk8nmz-subversion-1.14.1.drv bouwen...
/ 'build' faseild-log 31802 181
subversion/libsvn_subr/sysinfo.c:693:9: warning: cast to pointer from 
integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
   693 |   ptr = (const unsigned char*)val;
       |         ^
100% 'check' 
[################################################################\Backtrace:
           13 (primitive-load 
"/gnu/store/824kiadrljmz6g4ad8bjqd00idl8iv5b-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     155:9 12 (_ _)
     159:9 11 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> 
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
     152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
     152:2  9 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2170:24  8 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 b3708cf8> _ 
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
    1998:8  7 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
    299:22  6 (_ _)
    1180:2  5 (_ _)
    1046:2  4 (_ _)
     892:4  3 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   2055:12  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 b2334708>)
    1403:5  1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 b2334708> 
#<procedure b1eb9768 at ./guix/store.scm:20?> ?)
   1419:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 b2334708> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1419:15: ERROR:
   1. &store-protocol-error:
       message: "build of 
`/gnu/store/ram1dk48llha4y9lz42288ylrqjk8nmz-subversion-1.14.1.drv' failed"
       status: 100
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/824kiadrljmz6g4ad8bjqd00idl8iv5b-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"5d48d9b90575b126911cb942f7894ebd93770903"; system: "armhf-linux";
host version: "1.3.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.