Subject: [bug#60192] Update on issue

From: Adam Kandur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 14:00:38 +0300

Hi guix!
First of all, sorry for the late reply.
So, there are 2 problems with this package - turned off tests and
wrong synopsis and description. So I tried to fix it and here is my
suggestions:

1) I have added libtcod to propagated-inputs. Which seems reasonable
because this package provides bindings to it. But unfortunately this
didn't solve the problem with tests. Without them the package works
fine and can be used in projects.

2) I suggest these synopsis and description
      (synopsis
       "Python port of libtcod")
      (description
       "Python package which provides bindings to libtcod.  This allows Python
users to use libtcod in their Python projects.  libtcod itself is a collection
of tools and algorithms for developing traditional roguelikes.  Such as
field-of-view, pathfinding, and a tile-based terminal emulator.")

So if these changes are acceptable, can I resend an updated version?