Subject: 29.0.50; Improve `Info-goto-node-web'

From: Marcin Borkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 07:23:32 +0100

Hi all,

I am extremely happy because of `Info-goto-node-web', but it would be
even better if two changes were made.

1. It could work in "An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp" and
Org mode manual, too.

2. It could put the URL on the kill ring when called with a prefix
argument.

I would code these myself, but I changed jobs since I signed the FSF
paperwork long time ago, and I don't want to contribute to Emacs since
then because it could be a legal gray area then.  I think these two
changes are pretty low hanging fruit anyway.

Thanks!

PS. Please CC me on any replies to this request - I'm no longer
subscribed to the bug-gnu-emacs list.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.31, cairo version 1.17.4) of 2022-10-01 built on tars
Repository revision: c1eb13b32676b288a3ab3826501caf7bcd376b7f
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Arch Linux

-- 
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl