Subject: [bug#60172] [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add cl-coleslaw.

From: "Paul A. Patience" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 03:40:43 +0000

Hi,

This patch series adds the Common Lisp static site generator called Coleslaw.
I tried to use G-expressions for the arguments field, but writing

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
#:asd-systems #~'("coleslaw" "coleslaw-cli")
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

results in a stacktrace and the following error:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
ice-9/boot-9.scm:1685:16: In procedure raise-exception:
In procedure cdr: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting pair): #<gexp (quote ("coleslaw" "coleslaw-cli")) /home/paul/external/guix/gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm:781:28 7f28ea908270>
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

which I cannot decipher.

Cheers,

Paul A. Patience (2):
  gnu: Add cl-closure-template.
  gnu: Add cl-coleslaw.

 gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm | 104 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 104 insertions(+)

--
2.38.1