Subject: bug#60163: closed (Re: bug#60163: 29.0.60; Error in post-command-hook (winner-save-old-configurations): (wrong-type-argument frame-live-p #<dead frame code action 0x563ea51cbf70>))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 18:11:01 +0000

Your bug report

#60163: 29.0.60; Error in post-command-hook (winner-save-old-configurations): (wrong-type-argument frame-live-p #<dead frame code action 0x563ea51cbf70>)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
60163: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=60163
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#60163: 29.0.60; Error in post-command-hook (winner-save-old-configurations): (wrong-type-argument frame-live-p #<dead frame code action 0x563ea51cbf70>)
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>,张云峰 <[email-masked]>
Cc: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 11:10:03 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]> writes:

> martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> > Hello, I tested your patch just now, unfortunately, it doesn't work。
>>
>> In what sense?  Do you still get
>>
>> Error in post-command-hook (winner-save-old-configurations):
>> (wrong-type-argument frame-live-p #<dead frame code action
>> 0x563ea51cbf70>)
>
> It would be valuable to get an answer, else we can't make any progress
> (and unfortunately only close the bug, since we can't reproduce it).

More information was requested, but none was given within 3 months, so
I'm closing this bug.  If this is still an issue, please reply to this
email (use "Reply to all" in your email client) and we can reopen the
bug report.

Subject: 29.0.60; Error in post-command-hook (winner-save-old-configurations): (wrong-type-argument frame-live-p #<dead frame code action 0x563ea51cbf70>)
From: 张云峰 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 22:35:52 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In GNU Emacs 29.0.60 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2022-12-17 built on Huawei
Repository revision: 4d1e4a48938be8a08e294b4a5711a2c8ce941a5a
Repository branch: emacs-29
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-native-compilation --with-sqlite3
 --with-json --with-x-toolkit=yes --with-cairo --with-pgtk
 --with-modules --with-tree-sitter --with-threads --with-m17n-flt
 --with-libsystemd'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER XIM
XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx5
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-pre

Minor modes in effect:
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  format-all-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  solaire-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/lsp-mode/lsp-volar
hides
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/lsp-volar/lsp-volar
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/transient/transient
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/transient
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-jump
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/bind-key/bind-key hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/use-package/use-package-lint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-persist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-goto hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-natbib hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-fold-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-element
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-basic hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-num hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-num
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-julia hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-biblatex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-tempo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-koma-letter
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-fold hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-processing hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-cycle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-id
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-version
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/oc-csl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-duration hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-doi hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-attach-git
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-table
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-list
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-src
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/org-refile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/zayfen/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.60/map/map hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.60/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace flycheck-posframe vi-tilde-fringe
display-line-numbers pangu-spacing adaptive-wrap spell-fu ispell
mail-extr emacsbug org-agenda org-roam-ui org-roam-dailies simple-httpd
websocket bindat org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-attach smartparens-org org-yt
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree org ob-emacs-lisp
org-table org-loaddefs ob ob-tangle ol ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src org-keys oc ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-entities org-faces jka-compr hide-mode-line info cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo async magit-autoloads
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit
magit-git magit-base magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 transient
log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
with-editor shell pcomplete time-date mule-util cursor-sensor
vertico-repeat pyim pyim-hacks pyim-probe pyim-cregexp xr pyim-process
pyim-cstring pyim-autoselector pyim-punctuation pyim-outcome
pyim-indicator pyim-preview pyim-magic pyim-candidates pyim-codes
pyim-imobjs pyim-pinyin pyim-pymap pyim-entered pyim-dcache pyim-dict
pyim-page popup pyim-scheme pyim-common which-key better-jumper vertico
orderless all-the-icons-completion marginalia etags fileloop generator
xref project volatile-highlights savehist recentf tree-widget wid-edit
server autorevert filenotify gcmh hl-line winner undo-tree diff
flycheck-package package-lint imenu finder finder-inf doom-packages
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers flycheck find-func ws-butler editorconfig format-all
persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base font-utils unicode-fonts
persp-mode doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons shrink-path f f-shortdoc shortdoc s compat
doom-themes-ext-treemacs doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
doom-dracula-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base delsel comp comp-cstr
warnings projectile lisp-mnt grep compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
let-alist ob-core org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval
org-version org-macs format-spec smartparens-config smartparens-markdown
smartparens-text smartparens dash smartparens-lua use-package-ensure
treesit posframe markdown-mode edit-indirect color url-parse auth-source
eieio eieio-core password-cache json map url-vars thingatpt noutline
outline icons doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet dtrt-indent
byte-opt advice ibuf-macs derived edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key
bind-key doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode doom-keybinds pp
cl-extra help-mode use-package-core general tex-site rx
realgud-recursive-autoloads bytecomp byte-compile cl doom-start
doom-modules cl-seq doom doom-lib cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib pcase gv
jansson dynamic-modules subr-x china-util rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
gtk pgtk multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 762871 309998)
 (symbols 48 67911 53)
 (strings 32 187166 25680)
 (string-bytes 1 6276781)
 (vectors 16 73770)
 (vector-slots 8 1567802 52996)
 (floats 8 1146 875)
 (intervals 56 681 189)
 (buffers 984 13))

Error in post-command-hook (winner-save-old-configurations):
(wrong-type-argument frame-live-p #<dead frame code action
0x563ea51cbf70>)

after this error, emacs edit area can't edit, cursor disapeared