Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add u-boot-documentation and patman

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 23:15:41 -0500

This adds the u-boot documentation as an info manual and package a tool it
used in the U-Boot community to work with patch.  I'm testing it, perhaps it
could be used in Guix, if it's modular enough to be plugged with etc/teams.scm
and guix lint :-).

Thanks,

Maxim Cournoyer (2):
  gnu: Add u-boot-documentation.
  gnu: Add patman.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  2 +
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  | 79 ++++++++++++++++++-
 .../patches/u-boot-infodocs-target.patch      | 61 ++++++++++++++
 .../patches/u-boot-patman-fix-help.patch      | 40 ++++++++++
 4 files changed, 181 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-infodocs-target.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/u-boot-patman-fix-help.patch

base-commit: 90a2b8c64a0155a1cd663ee5408dc6bb09d64123
-- 
2.38.1