Subject: bug#60127: treesit-end-of-defun: possible bug with clojure grammar

From: Danny Freeman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 09:07:40 -0500

Yuan Fu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thank you very much for this detailed report! This seems to be some
> problem with either tree-sitter or tree-sitter-clojure, where
> treesit-node-first-child-for-pos gives wrong result. We’ve had similar
> problem with bash before[1].
>
> At this point there aren’t much we can do in Emacs. If I find some time
> I’ll make a reproduce recipe and submit an issue on tree-sitter-clojure.
>
> [1] https://github.com/tree-sitter/tree-sitter-bash/issues/139
>
> Yuan

This bash issue will be really helpful, thanks for sharing.
I've been doing work on tree-sitter-clojure, so I can start digging over
there. You don't need to worry about writing up a recipe unless you
really want to. (I will just test with Emacs since I do not know C very
well).

-- 
Danny Freeman