Subject: bug#6009: closed (Re: bug#6009: 24.0.50; can't copy local file to remote host using ftp)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 11:51:02 +0000

Your bug report

#6009: 24.0.50; can't copy local file to remote host using ftp

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
6009: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=6009
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#6009: 24.0.50; can't copy local file to remote host using ftp
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 13:50:29 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi,

> Could you, please, check the following patch?

No reaction, I regard the bug as closed.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 24.0.50; can't copy local file to remote host using ftp
From: Katsumi Yamaoka <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:18:09 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Recently I cannot copy local files to a remote host using ftp.
The Lisp backtrace I got when I was about to copy ~/FILE to
/ftp:yamaoka@remote-host:~/ by the dired-do-copy command is
attached below.  Could someone look into it?  Thanks in advance.