Subject: Re: bug#60056: [PATCH RFC 1/6] build: Add gnu-build-system v2.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 10:58:30 -0500

Hi Simon,

zimoun <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Maxim,
>
> On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 at 23:56, Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> OK.  I've used the etc/teams.scm script output to CC the core team
>> members.  Hopefully it helped to ping them (did it for you?).
>
> Maybe something is wrong with my config, but I am not able to find these
> messages where I am CC.

I think if you are already registered to the list, adding 'X-Debbugs-Cc'
doesn't do more.  It's only useful for people not already subscribed to
the list, I think.

At least to my filter configuration which uses the 'Return-Path: '
formed by mailmain, it'd be more useful if our etc/teams.scm script
simply used '--cc=', as it would then reach my INBOX rather than go in
my filtered directory.

> Well, it is holidays in France (yeah, we have a lot ;-)) so I will not
> be able to give a look before January – although, I am not convinced
> that my comments would be useful.

Any comments is better than none!  But I'll give this some extra time
than the 2 weeks, because I know many people will not be available to
look at it and it's a core change (as mentioned by Ludovic earlier).

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim